I wish I had some big exciting news about the happenings of this month, but I can't seem to find anything. The biggest change is Everlee now wants to go by Cady... That's fun! And confusing for everyone around, but I guess if we're changing her name, she should get some time to figure out what she feels the most comfortable with. Scott started his new job at Jo-Ann Fabrics, and I started my new job at the School District, which I'm really enjoying.
This winter we've been doing a lot of ice skating lessons. The kids didn't really like it too much, until we were able to get outside on the lake across the street and just ice skate for fun. It's amazing how much they improved when it was fun, and not practice!
Randy turned 9 this year! He got to have a birthday party where a few of his friends came over and had a Mario Kart tournament. Of course Randy won. That's our boy - the video game-aholic.
Randy and Tony are really going through a matching phase right now. They LOOOOOVE matching! They've got matching shirts and jackets and underwear... It makes it a lot easier 'now that Tony has moved out of the toddler section in clothes, and is now in the little boy section - which is pretty much the same as Randy's big boy section. Before you know it, though, Randy'll be in the Young Men's department! Yikes! He's growing like a weed!
We have not let the cold Alaska weather slow us down! We're taking advantage of the plethora of trails and doing winter hikes up to the mountains and by the beach. Here we were at the Shrine of St. Therese which is "out the road." Just after this, we were looking out at the ocean and we saw a bunch of seals! It was very exciting! You can see a video of it in one of the posts right before this one.
I'm not going to lie: I'm lamenting Scott no longer working at Fred Meyer Jewelers because I'll never get jewelry again, but on the upside, we'll now have all sorts of fun craft projects to do with the kids! This is perfect since Randy is so artistic and Cady's heading the same way. So look forward to more art projects being posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment